International strategy in Tottori Uni.

Notification regarding the organization of affiliation (activity)

If you leave or transfer to another organization from Tottori University, you must notify the Immigration Services Agency within 14 days.

This procedure must also be followed if you are leaving the school upon graduation. If you don't submit the above notification, you may be imposed a penalty.

Notification matter How to and where to notify
Leaving Tottori University
(Application, Residence card copy)

If you send a notification to Tokyo Immigration bureau via mail, please enclose a copy of your resident card.


Yotsuya-tower 14F, 1-6-1, Yotsuya, Shinjyuku, Tokyo

Tokyo Immigration Bureau, Yotsuya branch, Department of Residency Management, Reception  office of Notification



Please go to the Immigration at YONAGO airport and submit the required documents.

(Hiroshima Regional Immigration Bureau, Sakaiminato Branch Office‎: 3rd floor, Yonago Airport Bldg., 1634 Sainokami-cho, Sakaiminato, Tottori Tel. 0859-47-3600)



Submit the report online by "The E-Notification System" (*Registration of user ID is required for the first time use.)

Transfer of Organization
(Application, Residence card copy)
Leaving Tottori University and
Transfer to another Organization
(Application, Residence card copy)