International strategy in Tottori Uni.

Procedure at a City Office

A foreign resident have to make a notification to city office within 14 days after finding a place to settle down or moving house. When a foreign resident gives birth in Japan, parents need to submit a birth notification to a city office within 14 days.

Registration of you residence

When you newly enter Japan
   Please visit city office of your residence and submit a notification about the address of your residence and show your Resident Card (if "Resident Card will be issued at a later date" is stamped beside the landing permission seal on your passport, please show them your passport instead of your Resident Card).
*When your householder is living in outside of Japan:

Official documents to prove your relationship to them will be necessary. If these documents are in a foreign language, you must submit it with Japanese translation.

If you move to another residence in the same city
Please make a notification of changing your address to the city office.

If you move into another city
Please apply to receive a "notification of moving out" at the city where you used to live, and submit it to your new city as a part of your "move-in" application.



Tottori City Office
New Main Building 1st Floor   
Citizens' Division
TEL (0857)22-8111
FAX (0857)29-3909
Email  tori-call@city.tottori.lg.jp
Tottori City Office Web Site

Yonago City Office 1st Floor
Citizens' Division
TEL (0859)23-5141