International exchange in Tottori Uni.

Types of Certificates

If you need a particular certificate, please refer to the information below.
* It may take several days to be issued, depending on the particular certificate required. For further details, please ask at the office.

Contact Certificate
International Affairs Division -Certificate of Scholarship

* Certificate is issued two days after the day of application.

Contact Certificate
Tottori Campus: Education Support Division located on 1st floor of the Educational North Bldg

Yonago Campus: Academic Division
-Certificate of Enrollment
-Academic Transcript
-Certificate of Prospective Graduation/Completion
-Certificate of Graduation/Completion
-Certificate of Master's/Doctoral Degree
*If you need academic transcript or certificate of graduation/completion written in English, it takes around 1 week to be issued.
Contact Certificate
Automatic certificate issuing machine
   They are located in the Education Support Division on Tottori Campus and in the Academic Division on Yonago Campus.
-Student Discount Certificate of JR
  *Only for regular students
-Certificate of Medical Check-up
  *Only for students who have gotten a regular medical check-up in April
  *If you are a non-regular student, you can get the certificate at the Health Science Center.

If you need the above certificate after you graduate, please visit the following website.

*In principal, we don’t dispatch the certificate abroad. Please find someone such as your family, friend or colleague to receive the certificate in Japan.
If it is difficult to find someone to receive it in Japan, please contact the certificate issuing section (syoumei@adm.tottori-u.ac.jp).