International exchange in Tottori Uni.

Regarding your status of residence "College Student"

You are required to change your status of residence upon your graduation, completion of study, or withdrawal, except in the case that you will enter other educational institution in Japan immediately after leaving Tottori University. (procedure A and B)

Please submit only B, if you will continue to be enrolled in Tottori University as a student.


A You need to submit “Notification of the Accepting Organization” on Immigration Bureau’s website.

Please submit it within 14 days before date of leave from Tottori University (date of return to your country). After returning home, you cannot access to the website.

※If you do not submit it, a penalty may be imposed on you. 


The procedure is here.


When you graduate, complete your study, or quit Tottori University, please submit  "Regarding Status of Residence and your plan after Graduation, Completion, or Withdrawal" as below website to the International Affairs Division (IAD) of Tottori University by the day of your graduation, completion of study, or quitting the university.

URL: http://www.ciatu.tottori-u.ac.jp/online-application/status-of-residence