Report of Overseas Travel

Tottori University students have to submit “Report of Overseas Travel” when they go abroad.

Please submit the report when you will

  • Participate in an overseas program organized Tottori Universiy
      ex) Student exchange program, Summer language program, etc.
  • Study , Research and survey abroad
      ex) Overseas field survey or research related in Tottori University’s coursework, Academic conference, etc.
  • Travel abroad personally
      ex) Going back to your country temporarily, etc.


The form of "Report of Overseas Travel"

*Please print it double-sided.



 Please keep in mind the followings,

  1. Please get a medical check-up before you go if you don’t get the annual medical check-up in Tottori University Health Science Center.
  2. Please buy a traveler’s insurance.
  3. Please check the Website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan beforehand. If the emergency alert was issued please rethink your travel depending on the level of risk.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan

Health, Labor and Welfare Ministry


Place of submission

 Please submit the report to the faculty which you belong.