International exchange in Tottori Uni.

Overseas Travel Accident Insurance

All students who go abroad are required to apply for the Overseas Travel Accident Insurance prior to their departure. Tottori University has adopted the Study Abroad Insurance Coupled with Personal Accident Insurance for Pursuing Education and Research (GAKKENSAI) : “Futai kaigaku”. This Futai Kaigaku is a comprehensive overseas travel insurance for the students who go abroad for the purpose of international education or research, and has the advantage of the discounted insurance premium.


Applicant’s requirement

students who go abroad for the purpose of Educational Program or their research. You cannot apply for this insurance in case of the privately arranged travel.

Procedure for application

1.Students will send student’s list to the agency.

2.The agency will send the invoice to the students and insurance policy to University.

3.Students will pay the insurance through Japan Post Bank (Yucho bank).

4.Students will show the receipt to the International Affairs Office and receive the insurance policy.





Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.

     Tel: 0857-32-8825  Fax: 0857-32-8826

     Email: info.tottori@tnpgrp.jp


International Affairs Division, Tottori University

    Tel: 0857-31-5052

    Email: kokuko-renkei@adm.tottori-u.ac.jp